Kate Middleton’s hair has become a topic of great interest with many of us wanting to get that glossy shiny mane and style she sported in her engagement interview.
However, it wasn’t just that day her hair caught out eye, in fact her barnet has always looked like it should be in a shampoo ad. We think Kate’s bouncy hair will soon become a style on many heads so we decided to speak to GHD styling ambassador Paul Merritt to get some DIY tips.
“Kate’s got really healthy, glossy hair and this style shows it off beautifully; the subtle volume and movement ensures the look is understated yet elegant and truly fit for a Princess,” he said.
Here’s his tips on how to get Kate Middleton’s perfect bouncy hair.
* First towel dry hair and prepare it for styling using ghd maximise mousse
* Apply ghd thermal protector to protect your hair from heat styling
* Blow dry in sections, lifting from the root using a ghd anti-static brush to give your hair a good foundation and body
* Then create a set curl using the ghd ‘midnight collection’ styler. Apply the styler close to the root, keeping the styler horizontal and rotating 180 degrees, pulling down through the hair
* Wrap the curl around your finger and pin each curl to your head as you go, until the entire head is set with curls
* Once the hair has cooled down, take the pins out and run your hands through the hair to loosen the look
* Separate the curls by shaking your hair through your fingers, and shaping the curls individually
* Simply apply ghd ultimate hairspray to finish the look